Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Japanese Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Suzuka.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Vote for your 2022 Japanese Grand Prix driver of the weekend
- Max Verstappen (45%)
- Sebastian Vettel (25%)
- Esteban Ocon (10%)
- Nicholas Latifi (8%)
- Lewis Hamilton (5%)
- Sergio Perez (3%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (1%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Guanyu Zhou (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
Total Voters: 152
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Japanese Grand Prix
- FIA to publish findings of inquiry into use of crane during Japanese GP
- Does F1 only need slicks and wets? The case for dropping intermediate tyres
- Hamilton’s work ethic “has not changed at all” in face of difficult 2022 campaign
- “What a mistake. What are you doing?” Inside Alonso and Vettel’s Suzuka battle
- Verstappen hopes for “close battle” in 2023 after taking title with four races to go
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?