The initial driver ratings for the upcoming new edition of the official Formula 1 game have been confirmed.Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton have been assigned the highest overall ratings among the 20 competitors, at 94 out of 100 each.
Verstappen also has the highest individual ratings for racecraft and pace, while his awareness is scored at a below-average 79.
Charles Leclerc has the third-highest overall score with 92. Lando Norris and Hamilton’s new team mate George Russell score 90 each.
Monaco Grand Prix winner Sergio Perez has the eighth-highest raring with 88 points, the same as ex-Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas.
Newcomer Zhou Guanyu is rated at 70, which puts him level with Williams driver Nicholas Latifi.
F1 22 initial driver ratings
|Carlos Sainz Jr.||72||89||89||87||87|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Video: What’s new in F1 22
2022 F1 season
- Las Vegas race date leaked, indicating race start times outside USA
- FIA to submit new 2023 technical regulations to tackle porpoising this week
- F1 teams can ‘get around technical directive on skid blocks a little bit’
- Hamilton’s priority ‘winning another title’, not following Vettel into retirement
- F1 planning year-round activities for Las Vegas race facility