Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Canadian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2022 Canadian Grand Prix?
- Lewis Hamilton (22%)
- George Russell (1%)
- Max Verstappen (51%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Charles Leclerc (4%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (4%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Fernando Alonso (8%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (1%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (1%)
- Guanyu Zhou (6%)
- Alexander Albon (1%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- No opinion (1%)
Total Voters: 160
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2022 Canadian Grand Prix
- Alfa Romeo see “great future in F1” for Zhou after best result so far
- Ocon has “big hopes” for Alpine’s Silverstone upgrade package
- Hamilton’s Canada podium especially satisfying after run of “bad luck” – Wolff
- Verstappen urges Red Bull to find more pace after close win in Canada
- More confident Sainz is now a contender for wins – Binotto
Debates and polls
- Which of 2022’s four lost F1 drivers will return to the grid in the future?
- Was Verstappen’s penalty for Hamilton collision correct?
- Does Pierre Gasly deserve to be one penalty away from a race ban?
- Did the FIA get Red Bull’s penalty for 2021 budget cap breach right?
- Was Russell’s five-second penalty for Sainz collision the right call?