Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Istanbul Park.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Lando Norris||7th||-0.743s||57/57||1||7th||Not on same lap|
|Daniel Ricciardo||20th||+0.743s||0/57||1||13th||Not on same lap|
|Lance Stroll||8th||-0.194s||57/57||1||9th||Not on same lap|
|Sebastian Vettel||10th||+0.194s||0/57||2||18th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||19th||+0.308s||0/58||1||8th||+13.712s|
|Pierre Gasly||4th||-1.042s||57/57||1||6th||Not on same lap|
|Yuki Tsunoda||9th||+1.042s||0/57||1||14th||Not on same lap|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Turkish Grand Prix weekend?
- Valtteri Bottas (39%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (20%)
- Sergio Perez (11%)
- Charles Leclerc (9%)
- Lewis Hamilton (9%)
- Max Verstappen (3%)
- Pierre Gasly (3%)
- Mick Schumacher (2%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Fernando Alonso (0%)
- Lando Norris (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Nikita Mazepin (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
Total Voters: 157
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Turkish Grand Prix
- For the sake of the title fight, F1 must get a grip on its track limits problem
- Strong Austin performance shows Ferrari progress – Leclerc
- Pit stop problems costing Ferrari “quite a lot of points” – Sainz
- Sold-out crowd of 380,000 at COTA shows F1 can add third US race – Brawn
- While the pressure’s off I can “push myself” more – Russell
Debates and polls
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?
- Vote for your 2022 Formula 1 Driver of the Year