Which Formula 1 driver made the most of the Styrian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Red Bull Ring.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||12th||+0.154s||70/70||1||6th||-12.514s|
|Mick Schumacher||19th||-0.151s||41/68||1||16th||Not on same lap|
|Nikita Mazepin||20th||+0.151s||27/68||1||18th||Not on same lap|
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2021 Styrian Grand Prix?
- Max Verstappen (42%)
- George Russell (18%)
- Lando Norris (16%)
- Charles Leclerc (11%)
- Fernando Alonso (3%)
- Lewis Hamilton (3%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (3%)
- Sergio Perez (1%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Nikita Mazepin (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (0%)
- Yuki Tsunoda (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Mick Schumacher (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
Total Voters: 177
A RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2021 Styrian Grand Prix
- The potentially crucial differences in how Bottas and Perez help their team mates
- How much-maligned Paul Ricard produced “one of the most exciting races for five years”
- Todt would “prefer less controversy” in Formula 1
- Wolff encouraged by ‘real progress’ from Bottas in French GP
- Red Bull’s French GP win disproves accusations over tyres and wings – Horner
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?