The team will reveal its Renault-powered challenger in an event at its factory at 12pm UK time. The launch will include discussions with drivers Carlos Sainz Jnr and Lando Norris, McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown and McLaren sporting director Gil de Ferran.
Watch the live video stream above to see the first look at the new McLaren.
2019 F1 season
- McLaren Racing reports reduced £71 million loss in 2019
- Kvyat: Hockenheim podium last year was “my biggest achievement” so far
- How the FIA’s new encrypted fuel flow meter targets Ferrari’s suspected ‘aliasing’ trick
- “He smashed my office door”: 23 must-see moments from ‘Drive to Survive’ season two
- ‘I should have done a better job. There’s things that I know I can do better’