A list of teams and drivers which have been confirmed or are expected to take part in the 2017 F1 season.
Where a driver had not been confirmed the occupant of the seat for 2016 is listed and marked TBC. Where a team have previously announced a driver has a contract with them for the year this is marked “has contract”. However it is not unusual for contracts to be subject to clauses which can permit them to be broken.
The reigning world champion has the option of adopting the number one or continuing to use his career number.
Paul di Resta
2017 F1 drivers and teams – latest updates
Read about the latest developments on the 2017 F1 driver market here:
- Verstappen & Sainz to stay if Toro Rosso do
- Gutierrez seals return to F1 alongside Grosjean at Haas in 2016
- Palmer confirmed as second Lotus driver for 2016
- Manor gets “current-year” Mercedes engines for 2016
- McLaren keep Button on board for 2016
Read more articles on 2017 F1 drivers and teams.